If you’re pressed for time in the mornings, you can whip up this quick smoothie to go. You really can’t taste the spinach – we promise!
Recipe: Very berry smoothie
Prep and cooking time: 5 mins
- 200g plain natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed (optional)
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful fresh or frozen fruit (e.g. stoned cherries, berries, kiwi, melon, pineapple)
- 100ml milk
- Place all ingredients in the order they are listed in a blender.
- Screw the lid on tight and blend until smooth.
Second Nature Special Tip:
You can vary the fruits you use, but keep the amount to a small handful. Also if the smoothie is a bit thick, add in more milk and blend again.
A blender or food processor.
I have been referred by my diabetic nurse, are my GPs funding this 12 wk course?
Am I still supposed to be completing the quiz first as I dont seem to be able to progress?
If you’ve been referred through the NHS, your programme is entirely free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name so they can locate your referral form and send you your unique signup link for our free programme 🙂
I will definitely try this.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Let us know what you think 🙂
Our programme includes an extensive recipe catalog of healthy and delicious meals. If you’d like to learn more about Second Nature, you can take our health quiz here, or email email@example.com with any questions.