Sit back and relax, enjoy this sugar free, naturally sweet mocktail on a warm day!
Recipe: Tropical sunrise mocktail
Prep and cooking time: 3-5 mins
- 2 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 100g very ripe pineapple chunks and it’s juices
- ½ lime, juiced
- 600ml soda water or sparkling water
- 2 handfuls of ice
- In a medium sized jug, muddle the clementine segments, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, and lime juice, with a wooden spoon. This will encourage the fruits to release their natural colours and flavours. You want the fruit to be fairly well mushed so the flavour releases.
- Add the soda water, and ice to the muddled fruit, and enjoy!
I would hope I can do this