This mocktail is sweetened with fruit and is incredibly refreshing on a warm day! We heard that if you drink it with your eyes closed, it can transport you to a beach!
Recipe: Raspberry, lime, and mint mocktail
Prep and cooking time: 3-5 mins
- 2 handfuls frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 600ml soda water or sparkling water
- 2 handfuls of ice
- 2 sprigs of mint
- In a medium sized jug, add the lime juice and berries. Gently muddle with a spoon to encourage the berries to release their natural colours and flavours.
- Add the water, and ice to the jug.
- Place the leaves or sprig in one hand and gently smack it with the other — this warms up the mint slightly and starts to extract the oils before you use it to garnish your drink.