Recipe: Naked fruit crumble
Prep and cooking time: 60 mins
- 4 peaches
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 120g pecans
- 30g rolled oats or gluten free oats
- 4 tbsp plain Greek yoghurt or yoghurt alternative
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the stones. Place them in a roasting tray.
- Melt 1 tbsp of the butter or coconut oil and drizzle over the peach halves. Bake them in the oven for 30- 40mins, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, crush the pecans to your desired size. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of butter or coconut oil in a small pan and add the crushed nuts, cinnamon, and oats. Fry, while constantly stirring, until golden.
- Serve the hot peaches topped with the nut crumble and a spoon of yoghurt on each.