Recipe: 3 ingredient oat bites
Prep and cooking time: 25 mins
- 100g rolled oats
- 2 small ripe bananas or 1 medium
- 2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 50g 90% dark chocolate roughly chopped, 2 tbsp seeds or raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (not fan).
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the oats, nut butter and any optional ingredient.
- You can also add spices like ¼ – ½ tsp cinnamon or nutmeg for a festive flavour.
- Roll the mixture into loosely formed balls and place on parchment paper on a baking tray. Makes 12 bites.
- Cook for 13-15mins or until golden and enjoy fresh out of the oven (our favourite!).
Hello I’m trying to sign up for second Nature with no success, it just keeps crashing when I want to continue
can you help, Thank you