This delicious, refreshing dessert is a perfect festive treat that will be popular with the whole family without any added sugar.
Recipe: Dark chocolate mint bark
Prep and cooking time: 2 hours (including chill time)
- 200g dark chocolate (85%+)
- 30ml coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 100g almonds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Maldon sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or a saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in the coconut oil, mint extract, and half the crushed almonds.
- Line a large baking tray/tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crushed almonds and sea salt.
- Let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Break and enjoy!