It tastes as good as it looks. This recipe is a big hit with kids and is a refreshing, naturally sweet ice cream alternative.
Recipe: Frozen yoghurt bark
Prep and cooking time: 15 mins + 2hrs freezing
- 500g plain natural or Greek yoghurt (the thicker the better)
- 2 handfuls frozen berries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and spread the yoghurt (to form about 1cm thickness).
- Sprinkle the berries and seeds on top, freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Once frozen, use a wooden spoon to crack the yoghurt into bark pieces.
- Place in a container and keep it in the freezer until ready to serve.