Recipe: Ploughman’s lunchbox
Prep and cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, boiled, peeled and halved
- 3 slices turkey
- 20g mature cheddar
- 3-4 cornichon pickles
- 1-2 pickled onions
- 1 handful of mixed salad leaves
- 1 slice of wholegrain bread
- 1-2 lemon wedges
- 1 tbsp whole egg mayo (optional)
- Pre-boil the eggs, cut in half and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey, cheese, pickles, salad leaves, bread and lemon to a large plate and enjoy!
- If you’re eating this the next day from a lunch box and want the bread to stay extra fresh, wrap it in some foil or baking paper and keep it separate from the rest of the ingredients
Could you please advise ideas for lunch that I can prepare the night before
We recommend checking out this guide for lunch ideas.
Are you currently subscribed to Second Nature? If so, you’ll find an extensive recipe catalog in-app with many recipes you can make the night before to refrigerate and enjoy the next day.
If you’re not yet subscribed to our programme, you can learn more about Second Nature by taking our health quiz here, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions 🙂
I need to lower my cholesterol
The best way to improve your cholesterol levels in addition to any current treatment is to follow a healthy balanced diet and exercise regularly. The Second Nature programme will help you do both of these things, as well as improve your sleep and reduce your stress.
If you’d like to learn more about our programme, you can take our health quiz here, or email email@example.com with any questions!
Pridiabetes in need of some kind of new and easy to follow recipes thank you