Recipe: Ploughman’s lunchbox
Prep and cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, boiled, peeled and halved
- 3 slices turkey
- 20g mature cheddar
- 3-4 cornichon pickles
- 1-2 pickled onions
- 1 handful of mixed salad leaves
- 1 slice of wholegrain bread
- 1-2 lemon wedges
- 1 tbsp whole egg mayo (optional)
- Pre-boil the eggs, cut in half and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey, cheese, pickles, salad leaves, bread and lemon to a large plate and enjoy!
- If you’re eating this the next day from a lunch box and want the bread to stay extra fresh, wrap it in some foil or baking paper and keep it separate from the rest of the ingredients