Recipe: Tortilla pizza
Prep and cooking time: 20mins
- 2 small/regular wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 2.5 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder or 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small handful spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ small red pepper, finely diced
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- 80g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 small handfuls parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 small handful fresh basil, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 180°C fan.
- Mix the tomato puree, olive oil, oregano, and garlic together until well combined.
- Place the tortillas onto a non-stick baking tray. Spread the tomato mixture onto the tortillas evenly.
- Add the spinach, mushroom, red pepper, red onion and cheeses. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 8-10mins, or until the cheese is melted. Cover with fresh basil, if using.