Recipe: Egg salad sandwich
Prep and cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 slices of wholegrain seeded bread, lightly toasted
- 2 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1/2 – 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried or fresh dill
- 1 tsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 handful salad leaves
- Combine celery, mayonnaise, dried dill, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Crumble in the boiled egg and stir to combine while gently crushing the boiled egg.
- Place the thinly sliced cucumber on the toasted bread. Add on the egg mixture.