Security Best Practices
When you use Second Nature, we have a few recommendations for making your experience safe and secure.
- Use a complex password. We have a password policy at Second Nature, but it never hurts to use a combination of letters, numbers, and other characters.
- Do not write your Second Nature password down anywhere or tell it to anyone. If you forgot it, you can reset it at https://www.secondnature.io/forgot.
- Log out of the website on computers or mobile phones that aren't yours.
- Use a password or fingerprint scanner to secure your mobile phone - like TouchID on your iPhone.
- Do not reply to emails from Second Nature asking for your password or credit
card details. We will never do this. If you're not sure, email email@example.com or
speak to your Second Nature health coach.